Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Disconnect


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: yes or no?
Stranger: hi
Stranger: wat
You: yes or no
Stranger: wat for
You: just say yes or no!!!
Stranger: no
You: ok great
You: youre not horny then :)
You: i hate horny guys lol
Stranger: okey
Stranger: so wat you r here for
You: to have sex with guys, hopefully :)
Stranger: asl
You: 19 female usa
You: you?
Stranger: 22M India
You: awesome
Stranger: :)
Stranger: so
You: so
Stranger: did you had sex
You: i did had sex
Stranger: today
You: i did had sex not today but i did had sex yesterday
You: did you had sex today?
Stranger: no not today
Stranger: I also had yesterday
You: maybe we did had sex yesterday together :)
Stranger: ya may be
Stranger: wat do you like
Stranger: most while sex
You: i like indian guys
You: i like to troll them :)
Stranger: I dint got troll
Stranger: wat it means
You: it means anything and everything you want it to mean :)
Stranger: okay :)
Stranger: you know I tell you one funny thing
You: yes?
Stranger: yesterday happened to me
Stranger: but promise you will not make fun of me
You: i promise
Stranger: I was going to have sex with a girl
Stranger: I was on peack
Stranger: and my net got disconnected
You: that sucksssss
Stranger: I was so angry I wanted to kill the network operator
You: you should have
Stranger: I mean I was just going to to enter
Stranger: it inside
Stranger: and
Stranger: shit happend
You: was it anything like this!?!!?!?!
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment