Thursday, March 15, 2012

How was your day?


You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
How was your day?
Stranger 1: terrible
Stranger 2: horrbile
Stranger 2: horrible*
Stranger 2: I shit my pants at work today.
Stranger 2: ...
Stranger 1: i had sex with my boyfriend and then he broke up with right after
Stranger 2: thats not as bad a shitting your pants at work.
Stranger 2: ...it ran down my leg
Stranger 2: and i had to drive for an hour to get home to change
Stranger 1: not if he took your clothes and locked you outside of his house
Stranger 2: I guess.
Stranger 1: i only had a towel on... and i had to break into his house after he went to work
Stranger 1: all my stuff was inside
Stranger 2: i hope he shit on your clothes
Stranger 1: he didn't
Stranger 2: damn
Stranger 1: he said i was a good fuck but not his type
Stranger 1: what is that supposed to mean?
Stranger 2: just to let you know, i still haven't shower..
Stranger 1: then you should shoot yourself
Stranger 1: in the fucking ass
Stranger 1 has disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment