Sunday, December 30, 2012

yup!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi..male 21 here..searching for girl with kik..interested??
You: yup!
You: color me interested!
You: consider me a candidate!
Stranger: haha..
You: thats a positive for me!
Stranger: got kik?
You: you bet your bottom dollar!
Stranger: you got kik?
You: does a bear shit in the woods!
Stranger: wtf?
Stranger: you seems to be in a rough mood
You: absolutely!
Stranger: calm down friennd
Stranger: *friend
You: of course!
Stranger: what happened?wanna share
Stranger: ?
You: i wouldn't miss it for the world!
Stranger: wanna share your problem with me..
Stranger: if you want
You: ill be there or ill be square!
Stranger: (gives me 'kik' name) is my kik..if you wanna chat..
Stranger: chio for now..
Stranger: bye
You: affirmative!
Stranger: you are funny..
Stranger: wish to see you on kik
Stranger: bye
Stranger: :)
You: yeah!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment